Delray GreenMarket in the Park Events
There is LIVE MUSIC every Saturday at the GreenMarket, from 12:00am to 2:00pm, and there are special events that you won’t want to miss!
- Season Opening: October 13, 2012 - Help us celebrate the return of the Delray GreenMarket season and the start of our seventeenth season!
- Trick or Treat at the Market (October 27, 2012) – For Halloween fans, young and old alike, featuring pumpkin carving demonstrations and trick-or-treating.
- 16th Annual Chili Cook-Off (February 16, 2013) – Watch the bravest cooks in town battle over bragging rights for the best traditional, new age and vegetarian chili recipes. Sample each batch and help choose the People’s Choice winner! Want to enter the competition? Submit your entry form by Tuesday, Feb. 12 ($10 entry fee)
- 12th Annual Easter Bonnet Pet Parade (March 30, 2013) – The best dressed animals in Delray strut their stuff in a parade down Pineapple Grove Way and Atlantic Avenue. Judging and prizes will take place in front of the Cornell Museum. Stick around to see who wins!
Categories: Most Traditional, Most Original, Funniest, Most Frou-Frou, Most Tropical, and Owner-Pet Look-Alike.
Entry Fee: $2 (all proceeds go to the Animal Rescue Force). Registration begins at 9am in the Old School Square Park. Parade starts at 10am.
Check out these fun photos of the 2009 Dog Parade by Michael Blocker!
- Delray Affair (April 6, 2013) – The Delray GreenMarket will be closed, but there will still be lots of things to see and do downtown this weekend!