Delray GreenMarket in the Park Events
There is LIVE MUSIC every Saturday at the GreenMarket, from 12:00am to 2:00pm, and there are special events that you won’t want to miss!
- Season Opening: October 19, 2013 - Help us celebrate the return of the Delray GreenMarket season and the start of our eighteenth season!
- Trick or Treat at the Market (October 26, 2013) – For Halloween fans, young and old alike, featuring pumpkin carving demonstrations and trick-or-treating.
- 17th Annual Chili Cook-Off (February 2014) – Watch the bravest cooks in town battle over bragging rights for the best traditional, new age and vegetarian chili recipes. Sample each batch and help choose the People’s Choice winner! Want to enter the competition? Submit your entry form by Tuesday, Feb. 12 ($10 entry fee)
- 13th Annual Easter Bonnet Pet Parade (April 19, 2014) – The best dressed animals in Delray strut their stuff at 10:00 am in a parade up NE 1st Avenue and west on Atlantic Avenue to the front lawn of the Cornell Museum for judging and prizes. Stick around to see who wins!
Categories: Most Traditional, Most Original, Funniest, Most Frou-Frou, Most Tropical, and Owner-Pet Look-Alike, and Best of Show
- Entry Fee: $3 with all proceeds going to Dezzy's Second Chance Rescue. Registration is from 9:00 to 9:45 am under the "Big Top" directly behind the Green Market and in front of the amphitheater. Parade starts at 10am.
WEEKENDS WHEN GREEN MARKET WILL BE CLOSED:
- Garlic Fest (February 8, 2014) - The Delray Green Market will be closed, with all the fun and activities being at Garlic Fest.
- Delray Affair (April 26, 2014) – The Delray GreenMarket will be closed, but there will still be lots of things to see and do downtown this weekend!
- St. Patrick's Day Parade (March 15, 2014) - The Delray Green Market will be closed due to the Parade.
Be sure to like us on Facebook for the latest event updates! www.fb.com/delraygreenmarket